[TowerTalk] Yaesu Dipole

John von Gonten (N5BSD) N5BSD at arrl.net
Fri Feb 28 00:02:23 EST 2003

Has anyone seen, used or heard anything on the Yaesu YA-30 Broadband
Dipole? I have seen it sold in only one place, but have seen no reviews
on it anywhere. I am looking into a dipole as a secondary antenna and
with the limited space that Possibly would fit between my only 2 trees
on this lot.

As always any and all help will be greatly appreciated

73

John
N5BSD

"Do not meddle in the affairs of SysAdmins,
for they are subtle and quick to anger."