[TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you

Roger Borowski K9RB at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 28 18:04:47 EST 2003

The link in the original message is not correct as shown, as happens many
times when it goes through AOL or is created with Netscape and sent through
Netscape mail. If you look at the link, you'll see quotation marks around
the link as well as the link is repeated. In addition it ends with a "</A>",
which is not conducive to a workable URL. The link is the first part after
the first quotation mark and before the second one, or simply;
http://ki4d.org/towerpics4/anchor1.jpg
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-