[Towertalk] Scanned the drawing for my roof top tower

Jason Hissong jhisson1@columbus.rr.com
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:55:11 -0500

Hi guys,

I scanned the roof top tower plans I used for my permit and uploaded it to
my web site.  This shows how I decided to mount the tower to the roof.  It
also may be a good start for others wanting to install a roof top tower.  I
have read many comments about not using the lag screws that Glen Martin
recommends.  I used bolts.  This plan is drawn to scale.

Anyways... thought I would share it with the amateur community in case
someone wanted to use them (AT YOUR OWN RISK!!)..

73,

Jason Hissong
N8XE

http://www.qsl.net/n8xe/radio/images/tower_project/tower_plan.jpg