[Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits

Ronald KA4INM Youvan ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 01:21:40 +0000

> In the city where I live, I was made aware that to
> erect a tower I would have to apply for a temporary
> use permit and appear before the city in their monthly
> meeting where my neighbors would have the opportunity
> to comment on my request.

snip

> should or should not be included in the letter to the
> neighbors?

   I hope you are an ARRL member, if so turn over every
leaf and rock on their web site, (including their members
only part) research it all.  Ask your ARRL division mucky
mucks, find out what they know.  Find out from local HAMs,
that have done it, what transpired.  Make friends with
a local attorney, get him to help you.
Understand what the FCC meant when it generated PRB-1.
   Walk softly but carry a brief case full of ammo.
--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC