Fw: Re: [Towertalk] T2X disassembly

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:06:20 -0500

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 06:36:52 -0600
Subject: Re: [Towertalk] T2X disassembly

Unless your a painting perfectionist. Don't do it.
But from someone who had worked on, fixed, a lot of T2X's, here are some
tips.

<snip>

Hope this helps. I've learned all these tricks the hard way...

And when assembling, look at that parts tray to make sure you have
reinstalled everything, like the bearings. I've learned that the hard way
also. :-(((

"There are only two kinds of people in this world. Those who have taken
apart a T2X and seen the ballbearings bouncing all over the shop floor,
and those who have never taken apart a T2X."

-- Fred Hopengarten K1VR
hopengarten@post.harvard.edu

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com