[Towertalk] Surplus Light Poles as Towers....

Dino Darling k6rix@arrl.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 09:04:32 -0800

I've had a bunch of questions about this and will take some digital
pictures to e-mail out to those interested.

I have no idea how much concrete is in the ground!  The tower was here when
I moved in.  I will take detailed pictures showing how it goes up and down
etc...

(While I have the camera with me, I might take those picture of the tubular
crank up tower I've never gotten to...)

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net