[Towertalk] OK one more rotor question

Jon Ogden na9d@speakeasy.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:01:08 -0600

Thanks all for all the info on the Ham M vs. Ham IV rotors.

Here's one final question:

I need my new Ham M to rotate through South as it's going to be an azimuth
rotor for my satellite station.

Where can I get a "real" needle plate for this configuration.  My control
box is the old brown style CDR box and for now I just took and made my own
plate.  It starts at 0 degrees on the left and goes to 360 moving to the
right.  So I think it's correct.

My only question is if there is some place I can purchase a "real" indicator
plate and not a modified Xerox copy.   Do these exist?

Thanks,

Jon
NA9D
Jon Ogden