[TowerTalk] RadioWorks line-isolator spec.

David Jordan wa3gin at erols.com
Tue Jan 28 21:11:09 EST 2003

Chuck,

Not because I'm a VA amateur but I've used several of the Radio Works
Isolators and in every case they have resolved my RFI problems which
were due to RF floating on the shield of the coax. Never had a SWR
problem with any of the baluns or isolators on any freq. from 160-10m,
running the legal limit.

I use what works and leave the numbers to those smarter then me.

73s,
dave
wa3gin