[TowerTalk] Tram Hardware for Installing Wire Antennas

W1GOR W1GOR at Maine.RR.Com
Wed Jan 29 17:37:10 EST 2003

Hi Bob,

When I saw the same ad, I had a similar comment as yours...  You can
assemble the very same device by using low cost sailboat blocks and some
lightweight line...  Or, as you said, simplify it by using a single block
and small diameter rope.

73, Larry - W1GOR

/// snip ///

> Let me see if I have this right. $100 device replaces a $2 pully and some
> small diameter rope. Makes sense to me <sic>
>
> Bob K8IA
> Nr the Superstition Mtns, AZ

/// snip ///

k3nd at yahoo.com writes:

 I ran across this small add in the Feb. 2003 QST. I
hadn't seen this hardware before or heard about it
previously on TT. I looks like a great way to get wire
antennas up and down on a guyed tower. Check it out
at:

 http://www.goatsystem.com

 73, Stew  K3ND