[TowerTalk] Rising VSWR

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Thu Jan 30 09:49:50 EST 2003

> QST (Feb. 2003) has more info and the results of tests on many of the
> popular high power antenna tuners. I suggest you get a copy and read up on
it.

That is the article we were talking about, Joe. My concern was that the
sidebar
in the article only discussed how the efficiency measurements were made. It
did not mention how the antenna the tuners were adjusted (e.g. did they tune
for maximum efficiency or did the just pick the first combination that gave
good
VSWR). I suspect they did the former, but it would have been a good thing
if they had clearly stated that fact.