[TowerTalk] 40M beam

Dan dhearn at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 30 15:39:01 EST 2003

Mark: Nice beams. Are the loading coils the small bumps I see about 2/3 way
out each element?.What is the material used in the center of your elements
and how long is it? Are the F12 and HyGain elements from shortened 40 m
beams? What is your matching system? Do you use cable clamps on the Philly?
Tnx, 73, Dan, N5AR----- Original Message -----