[TowerTalk] Insurance claim

dan bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 14:19:24 EDT 2003

Arliss

also make friends with the adjustor... as i found out,
in general they are not the enemy... your "agent" in
general has no real influence in what is covered and
what isnt.... talk openly with the adjustor...

this is  my experience from a tornado on
11/10/02...didnt lose any towers , but , after venting
on the adjustor... for which i apologized!!! we were
able to come to acceptable terms... some of which may
have been a little in the grey area of my policy... he
really tried to help me out ...

good luck

Dan N8DCJ