[TowerTalk] Guy Insulator Question

Byron Tatum bjtatum at ev1.net
Tue Jul 8 16:44:30 EDT 2003

Hello-
    I am planning on insulating my guy wires away from the tower on a planned 90' Rohn 45-G tower.I am using the GB-45G guy brackets and will probably leave off the torque arms.My question is :
        Is there a device that can be used between the #502 guy insulator and tower guy bracket bolt? This will allow me to save on having to use short sections of guy wire and 2 additional Big Grips.
    Seems to me I saw mention of a shackle-type fixture that served this purpose.
    Thanks, Byron WA5THJ.