[TowerTalk] silly LM470 question

EL34GUY at aol.com EL34GUY at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 23:23:20 EDT 2003

Hello you guys,

Im just starting to rebuild a Triex LM470 and am checking to see if an Alfa
Spid rotor will fit. While looking through the manual I cant see exactly how
the rotor shelf fits to the top section. All I have for hardware that fits the
rotor plate are 3 threaded bolts that attach to a v shaped piece of steel.
Basically what Im asking is does the rotor shelf just basically rest on the rungs
inside the top section or are there some additional pieces Im missing?  Thanks
in advance. BTW, The heat index in Iowa was 113 today, great for tower work.
73

Mark
W0NCL