[TowerTalk] Grounding

Alan Young agyoung at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 14:49:50 EDT 2003

To all that offered advice on raising a 40' Universal tower- thanks!  It is up.

I have three ground rods ( one for each leg).  I am not sure if I should tie them all to the house ground ( a 5/8" copper rod in the foundation by the AC service entrance).  I also have two ground rods for radio ground, as well as the lightning suppressors.  I have been told to tie everything together to the house ground, and others have said NO.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Alan Young     N5ACY