[TowerTalk] Alfa Spid rotor

KB2HUK at aol.com KB2HUK at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 09:15:44 EDT 2003

Hello , I have Just purchased the Alfa Spid rotor from Alfa Radio.  I will be
installing it in my universal 21/60 tower.  Has anyone installed this rotor
before has any one have any hints on installation.  Were can I get more info on
installing the rotor before I make all the mistakes in the install.  by the
way let me say, after going over the rotor I am very impressed with the
construction , steel case and double worm drive. The control head looks very nice
also .  Any one who can help me avoid the rookie mistakes in installing one of
these I would be thankful to .    John   KB2HUK