[TowerTalk] Advice Requested

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 00:29:36 EDT 2003

I get a rush of excitement when I see a big tower laden with yagis,
myself - I visualize contacts about top be made using those weapons of
propagational warfare....

On my way to the contest station at Mom's place just before each contest
I drive to the street after hers and drive to its end where you get a
spectacular view of the antenna farm my Dad helped me erect there...

The view alone is worth I dunno how many QSOs in a contest - positive
mental attitude results from seeing serious hardware :-)

Of course your neighbors don't get it - but - what do they know!

:-)

Antennas - more is betterer!

Jim, K4OJ

Metal Rules, like totally!