[TowerTalk] Stacking VHF/UHF options..

David Vondrasek n5ito at arrl.net
Sun Jun 22 15:42:37 EDT 2003

I now have a 40 foot Rohn 25 dedicated for VHF/UHF antennas, Im playing
with SSB on 2 meters and 432 to see what can be done, mostly 2 meters. But
I still want to be able to use vertical for simplex long haul work. I have
2 Yaesu FT-726R radios. One I dedicate for SSB one I dedicate for
FM/Simplex/Repeaters. What I've come up with is this arrangement for the
antennas, I'd love feedback on how to maybe improve, adjust them for better
working.  Hope this diagram shows ok.

10 foot Cross boom at top of Tower
with a 10 foot mast out the top also

		|     <------  Ringo Ranger II as top of 10 foot mast
		|___

		|	___|___
		|	___|___
|		|	       |
|		H	___|___
		H	___|___

#1 = Cushcraft 215B2 15 ele on Vertical
#2 = a 432 Cross beam with vert/horz beams
#3 = Cushcraft DX-120 Colinear 20 element Beam.

Suggestions ? Ideas ?