[TowerTalk] edible cable/regular rodents

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 16:46:17 EDT 2003

NEWSFLASH...

THIS JUST IN FROM THE RODENT SURGEON GENERAL

Do to a diet we mice have been consuming for a millennium consisting
predominantly of human's leftovers (now totally devoid of any roughage -
seems the humans are eating such overly processed foods these day) the
RSG recommends that all rodents actively add more roughage to their
diets...

A good source of roughage to "keep things moving" is found in your
neighborhood's ham radio operators' back yards... look for jackets of
their radio cables, it is easy to chew but it is guaranteed to keep we
mice from the obesity that the typical shack potatoe ham displays.

It is also fun for Rodent CSI's to try and figure out whose control
cable was gnawed based on the resultant colors... NOTE-CAT5 cable is
available in a number of "fun" colors including Blue, Red and Orange.

Ratto Al Far, RSG