[TowerTalk] homemade beams

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 00:52:06 EDT 2003

I highly recommend Dave Leason's book

Do not know if it is still in print or not...

He published it when he held W6QHS, he is now W6NL

The title is Physical Design of Yagi Antennas...

Also - a really cool software program for designing yagis is YO by
K6STI.  I have spent way too many hours playing with it - it is fun to
watch it optimize different designs.

But the best resource of all, is Tower Talk, just ask the rats!

73,

Jim, K4OJ