[TowerTalk] LP VS YAGI

Billy Cox aa4nu at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 24 13:05:45 EDT 2003

>To date, _has_ anyone (incl. you) tested any LP by means of the
>protocol that you have developed and used to test various tribanders?
>And, if so, where/how can we get the results?

One data point I used ... was to look at the Force 12 numbers for
their LP verses their other models ... generally speaking the models
for their non-LP models seem to track very well with what they spec.

I also noted their LP numbers were lower than most might think at
first pass ... but in line with reality when you think how the LP works.

73 Billy AA4NU