[TowerTalk] Looking for designs to make a KT34XAXA out of aKT34XA any ideas out there?

Gerald D'Entremont w5ba at compuserve.com
Fri Mar 7 12:01:14 EST 2003

Good point, Dave.  Other can speak a lot better to this than me, but I'd
venture to say you'd wind up with
a LOT better elevation coverage, not to mention the ability to have azimuth
diversity as well, with the
stack.  From an direct experential standpoint, I can say that K5NZ's station
plays QUITE well with
-XA @ 96' over -34X @ 61' over TH-6 @ 31'!

73, Gerald  W5BA