[TowerTalk] hazer 4 question

Greg Gobleman k9zm at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 23 12:21:00 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

Are you really sure you have it assembled correctly.  I found that I needed
to turn parts.  That sometimes there was a difference between the right and
left sides.  I also found that the instructions did not show that I needed
to do something before I got another 4 or 5 steps into the project.  That
certain bolts or orientations were not explained well.  When something did
not work or look right, I had to go back several steps to solve it.  I think
I remember having to really look close at the safety catch to get it right.

73
Greg K9ZM