[TowerTalk] TH-3JR

Paul Playford w8aef at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 26 03:59:05 EST 2003

Probably the outer traps on the driven element are zapped.  The sleeve will
come off with the proper amount of applied force, and the coils are easy to
wind.  I used denatured alcohol to clean the carbon off the plastic coil
forms before re-winding mine.

ZF2TA  FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A

de Paul, W8AEF