[TowerTalk] Idea Hamshack

Mark Pride mpride at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 31 09:12:34 EST 2003

Another good one, if at all possible, allow enough room to access to the
back of the equipment.  I have always built my shack such that I can go
behind the table to reach cabling, etc. instead of pulling equipment out
and pushing it back .  So much nicer! Obviously this eats up space and it
may not work in your case.  In contesting, one finds the need to get to the
back of equipment easily without disturbing the entire shack!  Even in
confined space it has been done - check out www.w1wqm.org, and follow the
links to photos, members, K1RX and check the new shack layout.

Regards,

Mark, K1RX