[TowerTalk] Idea Hamshack

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 10:29:59 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/31/03 6:30:21 AM Pacific Standard Time, k1vr at juno.com
writes:

> This is not off-topic for TowerTalk. It is an FAQ. I am sending you a 13
>  page (single spaced) summary of prior postings as an attachment. Anyone
>  else who wants the FAQ Summary need only ask.

    Huh? Yes, it is off-topic. TowerTalk is for discussions of tower and HF
antenna construction topics. Just because someone asked a question doesn't
mean that it's appropriate. Questions like "How do I deal with grounding IN
MY SHACK?" or how do I bring cables IN MY SHACK?" are fine because they have
to do with tower and antenna systems.

    This is an unmoderated list so it's uncensored. I like that TowerTalkians
respect the list and respect each other enough to make TT a wonderful
resource.

    You might include my comments discouraging posting off-topic questions
while you're at it.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR

PS - Please send me a copy of the aforementioned list. Tnx.