[TowerTalk] Gap Titan question

K4IA at aol.com K4IA at aol.com
Tue May 6 13:45:30 EDT 2003

In a message dated 5/6/2003 9:35:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Dinsterdog at aol.com writes:

> Has anyone had any success with the Titan 10-80 meter 1/2 wave center fed
> multiband antenna as it relates to being a "quieter antenna" for the low
> bands vs other typical multiband verticals such as Hustler's and/or
> Butternuts?

I had one and also a Cushcraftt R7000.  All verticals are subject to
vertically polarized man made noise.  There is nothing magic about the Titan
to make it immune.

Overall it was a decent atnenna on 40 and above.  Useless on 80.
Radio k4ia
Craig "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA
FISTS 6702 CC 788 Diamond 64