[TowerTalk] AlfaSpid rotator at Dayton - booth 195

dan bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 07:36:04 EDT 2003

Bryan

i new i was setting myself up for some comments when i
mentioned the antenna... but, i have had phenomenal
luck with my Pro-57B... never waited in pileups and
have been told many times i was the strongest signal
coming out of the states...(non contest)... i think
the original PRO was a dog.. but the B model seems to
work fine... if you want an example look for K8MFO in
P/U's he is using a PRO-57B also...

can you tell me the physical dimensions of the unit ??
i only have 7 1/8" diameter area to install a rotor..

Thanks

Dan N8DCJ