[TowerTalk] More on 75/80M Antennas

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 08:17:18 EDT 2003

And you tell the neighbors and HOA that you're conducting a "homeland
defense exercise" during the contest? ("I'm sorry, I'm not at liberty to
disclose any of the details of the exercise.")

Or, do you claim that your vertical is "designed to receive broadcast TV
signals" (however poorly) and use the OTARD rules to beat them back.