[TowerTalk] Concrete Options

Rick Bullon kc5ajx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 04:54:04 EST 2003

Hello All
I don't know if this company is nation wide or not but the is a concrete
company local to me called  American Concrete. This company brings a truck
to the site with all the dry ingredients and mixes to your specs on sight.
The advantage is that you only pay for what you use and the driver can
change the mix as needed on the fly, and the truck is smaller because the
mixing drum is smaller than a regular concrete truck. I would guess the
truck was the size of a med size dump truck.
Check around in your area and see if there is a similar company.
73
Rick
KC5AJX
P.S. if any one would like the number of the company in Texas I will look it
up and sent it to you via email