[TowerTalk] US Towers TX-472MDPL Remote Control

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 1 17:07:53 EST 2003

I failed to mention that my tower is fully visible from the very large
window in the shack.  Many folks have suggested that I rethink the wisdom
of controlling a tower sight unseen.  And they have a good point.  Were I
not able to see the entire system, I would not pursue this option.  I've
experienced a hand cranked tower sticking in the part-way-down mode and it
ain't fun.  Point well taken.

73,
Joe
WD0M