[TowerTalk] New Hazer problems - questions

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 3 14:47:48 EST 2003

There have been several articles on building a tram or antenna elevator for
both towers and telephone poles.  The best way to find those in QST or ham
radio magazines is to do a search at the ARRL members only page.  CQ and 73
are a little more difficult as you have to look in the December
issue(usually) for an index.  There is an index from 1980 to a couple of
years ago on the cq magazine web page under information center.

Good job Tom you might let us know where you found the idea or if you
designed it yourself.
Is it designed for one antenna or can you stack say a big tri-bander and a
40 or 6 meter beam?
The Hazers don't allow stacking unless they are VHF/UHF antennas. You have
to upgrade to the voyager tram for this at Glen martin.
73 Dave K4JRB