[TowerTalk] towers on roofs

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 12:43:21 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/6/03 12:21:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jimjarvis at comcast.net writes:

>>My biggest objection is lightning ground.  I would prefer
to have lightning have a solid path to ground, around my
house.  <<

Better idea might be to build the house around the tower, that's what Arnold,
W2HCW had to do due to zoning regulations "If the tower is part of the house,
you do not need building permit" So he built 10x10' "houses" around the
towers and everybody was happy :-)

Also if you decide to sell the house, you might have problem with
"modifications".

Yuri