[TowerTalk] Lightning, surge protection

Phil - KB9CRY kb9cry at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 17:25:02 EST 2003

The following two companies make the best units.  Check out the
technical literature on their websites for the complete skinny on what
to do.  I never disconnect and never have had a problem; even with
nearby hits that blew the top off of the neighbor's trees and tripped
the 30 amp fuse to the electrical service in the barn (antennas were
closer).  Phil  KB9CRY

http://www.polyphaser.com/

http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/ice/index.html