[TowerTalk] Lightning, surge protection

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 7 16:53:51 EST 2003

I'm interested in the Tripp Lite surge protector system (and may still buy
one or two), but I notice that the warranty is only for an "AC power
transient".  Not sure if a lightning strike would constitute an AC power
transient according to Tripp Lite (does in my mind) but the unit does look
like it is fairly capable.

73,
Joe
WD0M