[TowerTalk] 200' of 12" Trylon Military tower

Jack Colson jackcolson at netsignia.net
Sun Nov 9 17:50:41 EST 2003

I have 200' in 10' sections of military 12" galvanized tower.  This is
erector set type tower, it is bolted together.  This tower is on the ground
and ready to be picked up.  Excellent for large tri-band antenna or even
verticals.  Cost is $20/10' section.  I also have 100' of the same tower
broken down into individual pieces, no hardware.  Cost is $10/10'  Photos
are available.  Guy wire is available for free.
Tower is located in West Central Florida near I-75.
73,
Jack, W3TMZ