[TowerTalk] K6STI YO / AO Programs?

Gary R. n6lrv at arrl.net
Sun Nov 9 22:39:20 EST 2003

Niether. I'm not 'blasting' anyone about anything just expressing my experience on a subject someone else brought up. Many have replied to me off list that they too had an unpleasant
experience obtaining and learning to use YO also, many others have brought their experience with other modeling software to the surface. Today I have learned about other modeling programs
I've never heard of and I look forward to learning more. The antenna modeling experience is obviously vast in this group and I'm glad to be a part.
73,
Gary