[TowerTalk] Re: Topband: Using 1/2" PVC Conduit Vs. the Critters Who Eat Coax

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 11:39:29 EST 2003

I have hundreds of feet of coax and control cable.  I have never had any
problems with critters eating cable.  We have lots of gray squirrels but no red
ones...also wild boar, raccoons, opossum, rabbits, armadillos, and mice.  I
guess none of them like the taste of cable.

The only natural enemy to the cable is my tractor mower which sometimes hits
a stray run and chews it up. I can't bury here since the water table is so
high.

Bill K4XS