[TowerTalk] antenna spacing

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 07:20:07 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/16/03 7:46:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
n7au at televar.com writes:

> Can someone tell me if eight feet of spacing will work without to much
>  interaction between a 40m 2 el beam and a Mosley 7el beam at about 70
>  ft.

    It's been my experience that multiband Mosleys do not like other antennas
nearby. A 2M vertical caused problems with a PRO antenna until we removed it
- even having it the opposite polarity didn't help.

    What are you doing with Mosley antennas anyway?!?

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -