[TowerTalk] Re: rope thru conduit.

Jim Zellmer jim at ka0vsl.com
Mon Nov 17 19:04:37 EST 2003

A shop vac does work great.  Tie a plastic bag to a piece of nylon siene
cord that is long enough for the length of the run.  The vaccuum with suck
the plastic bag thru quicker that you can snap your fingers.  A bread sack
worked for me ia a 1 1/2 " run.  Tie a polypropolene rope on to the end of
the seine cord and pull that back thru if you need something stronger to
pull with, easier on your hands too.  Don't forget the pull goop, sometimes
referred to as "slickum" by the old electrian I used to work with.

Jim Zellmer, KA0VSL