[TowerTalk] Texas Towers

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 26 16:57:13 EST 2003

Only problem I've ever had with Texas Towers is that when Iived in Alaska,
they refused accept my order for an Icom 756 Pro because they were
concerned it would be damaged in shipment.  Despite trying to reason with
them that Alaska is 1) part of the USofA (even on the same continent as 48
other states), 2) we use regular 'Merican money, 3) that''s what insurance
is for, and 4), nothing I had ever had asked to be shipped to Alaska had
ever been damaged in shipment, they refused.  Bought one from Austin Ham
Radio Supply, also a business in the nation's second largest state....  ;-)

73,
Joe
WD0M (ex-WL7M)