[TowerTalk] The tower base is poured BUT...

KJ6Y at aol.com KJ6Y at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 13:36:04 EDT 2003

That's what they make concrete pumpers for.
I almost never try to get a a fully loaded truck back to a hole.  Besides the
obvious of ruts and getting stuck, there's the problem that the concrete
comes out too fast and is hard to controll and manuver the shoot.  Usually results
in the rebar and base getting knocked around.
I've poured 5 bases in tha last month (I've have been busy) and all were with
concrete pumpers.  No mess, no ruts in the lawn.  Of course most were in back
yards that had no access anyway.

Skip, KJ6Y
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html">Communications Service Co</A>