[TowerTalk] Rotator survey redux

UpTheTower at aol.com UpTheTower at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 17:56:29 EDT 2003

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Apparently the first forward didn't work. Here's the post again.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

>>  Dear TowerTalk Administrator,

    We are a senior electrical engineering design group at Grove
City College [www.gcc.edu] in Grove City, PA and we are currently
working on our senior design project, which is an antenna rotator
control system.  We have formulated a brief survey that will greatly
assist us in designing our system and would like your permission to post
the link to our survey on your discussion board.  [As a side note, Ben
Jones is registered on TowerTalk and receives emails via
jonesbn1 at gcc.edu].  In the posting, we would like to include a brief
message that will explain what our survey is for and why we would
appreciate the input from the users of your discussion forum.  The
survey itself includes an introduction and purpose and explains how the
results will be used.  The survey can be found at the following address:
http://www.scioly.org/survey.php.  We would like to compile the results
of our survey within the next 2-3 weeks, as we are on a tight schedule
and are eager to gather this vital information before we design our
product.
    Every bit of information we obtain before we engage in the
design process will be extremely helpful to us.  This is why it is
important for us to gather information from experienced and
well-knowledged users of antenna rotators and their corresponding
control systems.  The information gained from the survey will certainly
prove invaluable to us during the design process.  Thank you for taking
the time to consider our request and we look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Sincerely,
Ben Jones
Brad Dvorsky