[TowerTalk] Raising Fixture

Gary R. n6lrv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 7 07:26:42 EDT 2003

Hello all,
I am looking for some dimensions from the US Tower TRX-80 Raising
Fixture. Would someone with this fixture please measure the length of
the square tube support arms (not to include the flat mounting bracket
at each end) and let me know what that dimension is? I have bought a
TMM-541 from an estate and it came with assorted additional parts
including a pair of the support arms like those that come with a TRX-80
however, these appear way to long to fit the TMM-541 base and support
the TRX-80's verticle beam (which I don't have). I have already
explained my situation to US Tower and asked for help but they were
unwilling. I would like to determine if the support arms I have are
actually TRX-80 arms, TRX-80HD arms or something else.
Thx to all,
Gary