[TowerTalk] Running coax into the basement

Mugleston, Brad brad.mugleston at gwl.com
Thu Oct 9 09:55:22 EDT 2003

Dan,

Read all the replies and they are all great.  The only thing I have to add
is something my father taught me - figure out what you need and go the next
size up.

I ran the PVC through the wall, stuffed it with glass insulation - now I
don't think an ant could get through the wires/cables stuffed in that pipe -
wish I'd gone with a larger pipe.

de KI0OT, Brad