[TowerTalk] Coax Dust Boots

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 23:13:01 EDT 2003

Try a place that does re-builds for front end drive cars...

My son worked at one of them once upon a time and I eyed something for
the same purposes... the CV (constant velocity) joints on the front end
of a front wheel drive car have a flexi boot that covers them, and the
shaft they go over is relatively small in diameter....look like they
could be used for that application.

73,

Jim, K4OJ