[TowerTalk] Coax Dust Boots

Sid Ashen-Brenner sashen at swbell.net
Fri Oct 10 01:30:12 EDT 2003

Try a plumbing supply house ... similar devices are used for vent pipes
(and other building penetrations).  Adjustable for pipe (or coax) size, and
come in several ranges of overall size.    The plumbers used several in the
new steel building my XYL is having built for her Dance Studio.

                 73 de Sid   n0obm