[TowerTalk] Newbie

Alan Beagley ab2os at optonline.net
Sat Oct 11 04:35:43 EDT 2003

Congrats. on the General, John.

I asked about towers here a few weeks back and received a number of
replies, but perhaps not all were sent to the reflector as well as to me
personally. Based on the replies I received, I think my No. 1 choice is
now AN Wireless, which I do not see advertised much. See
http://www.towerdepot.com/towerdescription.html

Have you checked your municipality's planning/building code to see what
permits are needed for a tower? And don't forget to check also whether
there are any restrictive covenants for the subdivision where you live:
such may exist even though you were not made aware of them at the time
you bought the property -- they may not have been brougt to your
attention even at closing. And if you live where there is a Homeowners
Association, I'd say you have an uphill battle.

-=-
73

Alan AB2OS

On 10/11/03 06:18 am John Parker put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace: