[TowerTalk] I need rotor disconnects - *today* - where?

AA6DX aa6dx at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 15 10:32:02 EDT 2003

And, as someone else suggested, connect the first one way, the 2nd the
other ... so no guess which goes where!  I usually end up working on
rotators in the middle of the night in a storm during SS, or the likes ...
use No-Lox or Penetrox, etc.  Also, if you have need to leave the ends
disconnected for any amount of time outside in the WX, use other connectors
to cover them ... with their waaaars cut off, just as dummies for
protection. BTW, I use these for 12VDC connectors all the time.  Cheap, and
readily available anywhere there's any kind of automotive store or store
with accessories.  73, Mark  AA6DX