[TowerTalk] T2X proper mast size.

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Oct 16 16:43:57 EDT 2003

Plan to have a adapter made to slip over my Old Wilson rotatable crank up.
It has a solid rod that fits in a big bearing and the rotator sits at the
bottom and attaches to this rod/shaft.
The shaft measures 1.5" using a micrometer.
Obviously this is too small to center into the TailTwister.
As I don't have a manual but reading an old HamIV manual it says that 2
1/16OD mast would be perfect for centering in the clamps.

Is that the same for the TailTwister?
I'm planning on getting a adapter with an ID to slip over that Wilson shaft
and center into the base mounted Tailtwister.
How much bigger than the shaft should I make the ID of the adapter?

as always, please and thank you.

If a family tree falls in the woods will anyone hear it?